Cause & Consequence
- Fire or explosion
Incident Info Source
Step change in safety
Specific Incident Equipment
Gas Compression Facility
- Commissioning activities are undertaken by competent personnel.
- Ensure CR personnel have the required competence.
- CR operators are not overloaded by 'nuisance ' alarms.
- Any overrides on safety controls should be controlled and assessed.
- Repetitive alarms need to be investigated and resolved.
- Minimise dependence on operators
As per the OGP alert
Rate this alert
Latest Alerts & Moments
Our searchable catalogue of hundreds of Safety Alerts and Safety Moments are all designed as learning resources that can help improve workplace safety.