Cause & Consequence
- Not Assigned
Any Location Type
Specific Incident Equipment
An impact tool or wrench (also, rattle gun, torque gun) is a socket wrench power tool designed to deliver high torque output with minimal exertion by the user. Impact wrenches are widely used in the industry, and designed for precise torque output), major construction projects, and any other instance where a high torque output is needed. This tool is air driven and used to fasten nuts to a certain (preset) torque and to loosen them when necessary.
The exact reason of failing cannot be traced back.
- Do not drop your tools
- Check tools (on hair cracks) before use
- Check if a water separator and oil nebulizer is in the air system
- Store tools dry and lubricated
- Do not gossip about defects but report defects formally
- Your employer is responsible for the quality of the tools you work