Cause & Consequence
- Uncontrolled release of a flammable gas or liquid
Specific Incident Equipment
Annulus blow down into hazardous sump.
This was considered to be a routine task and not controlled within the ISSOW system.
- All routine annulus blow down will be conducted under a breaking containment routine WCC.
- Ensure WCC / procedure makes clear reference not to leave hoses charged and to isolate at closed drains manifold.
- Statement on annulus blow-down to be captured on all TAR strategy documents
- Table Top exercises to be used to verify understanding and knowledge of platform drains system.