Step Change in Safety is a member-led organisation which allows individuals from member companies to influence its plans and activities.
Membership allows you and your company to attend events, download resources and use our tool-kits for free.
Membership is for companies and also individuals who wish to be involved in Step Change in Safety's activities or be updated with newS.
Member companies are expected to:
- Promote Step Change in Safety strategies and principles
- Demonstrate visible safety leadership
- Support site managers and the workforce
- Encourage effective collaboration by sharing best practice and learning across all industry sectors
- Work towards consistency and continuous improvement in industry standards
- Ensure effective workforce involvement and the best use of Safety Representatives and steering groups.
For more information about becoming a member, please contact us for a membership pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01224 577268.