Cause & Consequence
- Uncontrolled release of a flammable gas or liquid
Specific Incident Equipment
ESDV on Gas Lift Manifold
- Valve maintenance inadequate, no routine maintenance existed.
- Inspection regime inadequate.
- Review valve maintenance processes and competencies to ensure sufficient scrutiny of this type of failure.
- Utilise optical gas imaging camera to proactively search for and identify emissions at an early stage.
Rate this alert
Latest Alerts & Moments
Our searchable catalogue of hundreds of Safety Alerts and Safety Moments are all designed as learning resources that can help improve workplace safety.